It’s hard to beat the aroma of Calia Lemon Essential Oil for a fresh, sharp clean fragrance. Calia lemon oil comes from Italy where it is cold pressed to give a great example of this popular citrus oil. Well recognized as a cleanser, the scent has also been shown to increase the ability to concentrate.
- 100% Pure undiluted cold pressed Oil
- 100% pure Lemon Oil
Country of Origin: Italy
Latin Name: Citrus Limonum
- Put a few drops of oil on your vacuum bag or filter.
- Dab a few drops of a citrus oil or your favourite scent around garbage disposal to help freshen area.
Important Safety Tips:
- Store your essential oils in dark glass bottles, away from heat and light to maintain purity and potency.
- Consult a qualified aromatherapist if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of essential oils.
- Anyone with epilepsy or high blood pressure should avoid sage, rosemary, thyme, and fennel.
- Avoid use of basil, cedarwood, thyme, marjoram if you are pregnant or lactating.
- If you have a serious medical condition, consult your physician before using essential oils.
- Always dilute pure essential oils with a carrier oil or lotion when using on the skin. The exceptions are Lavender and Tea Tree oils. Patch test on the skin and wait 24 hours for results. If the skin is irritated do not use.
- Dilute all recipes by half when using on children.
- NOT FOR INTERNAL USE AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.