100% pure Jasmine Oil. Treat yourself to luxury!
The intoxicatingly magical fragrance of Jasmine flowers makes it easily one of the most special oils we know of, along with our Rose Otto oil. Like the Rose Otto, it takes many thousands of blossoms to create just 1 millilitre of the final oil for us all to enjoy.
For centuries, Jasmine has been used to calm nerves, aid in relaxation and as an enhancing aphrodisiac. Over the years, the warm, floral fragrance of pure Jasmine oil has made it a popular ingredient for some of the world’s best known perfumes.
Unlike most oils, Jasmine is not classified as an essential oil. The flower’s delicate petals are too fragile to be steam distilled. Therefore, it is what is known as an ‘absolute’ oil. This is where a ‘solvent extraction’ method is used to extract minute amounts of oil from the waxes and resins within the flower.
Our Calia Jasmine oil is 100% pure and is not diluted with any sort of carrier. This means you get the choice of using it at maximum strength or reducing it to the level of your desire.
Country of Origin:
Size: 5 ml
Important Safety Tips:
- Store your essential oils in dark glass bottles, away from heat and light to maintain purity and potency.
- Consult a qualified aromatherapist if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of essential oils.
- If you have a serious medical condition, consult your physician before using essential oils.
- Always dilute pure essential oils with a carrier oil or lotion when using on the skin. The exceptions are Lavender and Tea Tree oils. Patch test on the skin and wait 24 hours for results. If the skin is irritated do not use.
- Dilute all recipes by half when using on children.
- NOT FOR INTERNAL USE AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.