Our heavy fragranced Calia Patchouli Essential Oil from Indonesia has a strong aroma has a woody, muskiness that makes a great low note when making an aromatic blend, like the low note in a musical chord. Many people say they find Patchouli to powerful a scent but few of those folks have tried mixing a small amount with orange or peppermint which makes a wonderful cozy fragrance.
- 100% Pure undiluted Steam distilled Oil
- 100% pure Patchouli Oil
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Latin Name: Pogostemum Cablin
- Put a few drops of oil on your vacuum bag or filter.
- Dab a few drops of a citrus oil or your favourite scent around garbage disposal to help freshen area.
Important Safety Tips:
- Store your essential oils in dark glass bottles, away from heat and light to maintain purity and potency.
- Consult a qualified aromatherapist if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of essential oils.
- Anyone with epilepsy or high blood pressure should avoid sage, rosemary, thyme, and fennel.
- Avoid use of basil, cedarwood, thyme, marjoram if you are pregnant or lactating.
- If you have a serious medical condition, consult your physician before using essential oils.
- Always dilute pure essential oils with a carrier oil or lotion when using on the skin. The exceptions are Lavender and Tea Tree oils. Patch test on the skin and wait 24 hours for results. If the skin is irritated do not use.
- Dilute all recipes by half when using on children.
- NOT FOR INTERNAL USE AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.